Te wo Tsunaide '05:
The US' 1st non-Congress Pair Go Tournament
Saturday December 3, 2005: Denver,
Fiery Rain of Go Stones and
The first Te wo Tsunaide has come and gone, and we all appear to have had a great time.
Here is a collection of commentary and photos from the event to peruse while awaiting the
next tournament. Anyone who attended Te wo Tsunaide '05 (as a player, spectator, or staff
member) is still welcome to contribute to this archive. That's a permanent invite, don't
worry about being several years late!
There's a lot more past archiving to browse through via the
Te wo Tsunaide '06,
Te wo Tsunaide '07, and
Te wo Tsunaide '08 archives as
Back to the Te wo Tsunaide index
(if you are done here).
Te wo Tsunaide '05 Reports and Photos:
- '05 Awards: Award recipients and photos.
- '05 Photo Gallery: Several pictures that weren't used for
any of the Reports and Comments, or for the Awards page. (Updated 06/28/06)
- Organizational View-Point: Tournament Report from
Organizer and participant Jasmine Sailing. Photos included.
- More Organizational/Player Views: Commentary from Bruce
Young, Organizational Assistant and participant. Photos included.
- Jessica and Katherine Lin: Notes from two of the top
youth participants, both 10 year old award winners. Photos included.
- Vicky Li: Words from the female half of the 1st place
Pair. Photos included. (Updated: 06/28/06)
- Thanks from the Organizer: Notes to some of the people
who deserve countless thanks for their help.
- Tournament Venue: Hotel, bar, restaurant, smoking areas, room
reservations. This was up before the tournament, I decided to leave it up for the sake of
Te wo Tsunaide '05
Date: Saturday, December 3, 2005
Arrival Time: 10am
Location: Ramada Downtown Denver (Capitol Hill)
Guest Host: Janice Kim
Te wo Tsunaide '05 staff:
Organizer: Jasmine Sailing
Organizational Assistant: Bruce Young
Pairings Director: Tim Rand
Pairings Assistant: David Weiss
Registration: Cherie Sailing
This web site is designed and maintained by